Extension Garden Programs
Extension garden programs cover the full spectrum of topics aligned to the CAHNR strategic initiatives:
- Ensuring a vibrant and sustainable agricultural industry and food supply
- Enhancing health and well-being locally, nationally, and globally
- Promoting diversity, equity, and inclusion through anti-racist approaches
- Advancing adaptation and resilience in a changing climate
- Fostering sustainable landscapes across urban-rural interface
Programs delivered by Extension reach individuals, communities, and businesses across the state.
UConn Extension is on a collaborative journey. We work together with families, students, communities, businesses, farmers and statewide partners. We educate. We convene diverse groups to help solve problems. Join us.
Garden fact sheets
Programs and events throughout the state
Conduct Integrated Pest Management (IPM) differently because of UConn Extension
Unique users to the Connecticut Environmental Conditions Online (CT ECO) mapping website