Faculty/Staff Account Information
As a College, faculty and staff have come together to create CAHNR's road map for the future. Initiated in 2019, CAHNR's Strategic Vision is helping us move the College forward through coordinated initiatives that align with our expertise and our mission. In the spirit of collaboration and connection, the CAHNR Strategic Vision Networking Tree will help members of the College learn about each other's strengths, interests, projects, and goals. It will also help CAHNR affiliates to self-identify and join the right Strategic Vision Implementation Committee (SVIC) for their interests.
- All CAHNR faculty and staff are encouraged to complete the survey. We will prompt you to update your responses every two years.
- Your survey response will automatically create a personal account on Connect Extension (CAHNR faculty and staff don't need to have an Extension appointment to use the account) and add you to the SVIC page(s) that align with your responses.
- Each person has an individual page that can be customized; you will receive an email from CrowdStackPro with the information to reset your password and log into your account.
- All CAHNR faculty and staff are encouraged to connect with others who have similar interests based on the database. We encourage you to start conversations on new grant projects, share ideas, seek collaborators, etc.
- You can join any of the other SVIC networking tree groups at any time.
- The links below will take you directly to each SVIC networking tree page.
Questions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Search the CAHNR Strategic Vision Networking Tree
The CAHNR Networking Tree was conceived by the Climate Strategic Vision Implementation Committee to facilitate connections and collaborations among faculty and staff in each of the Strategic Vision areas.