Learn With Us
Where can you learn with Extension? Anywhere. Our offices, classrooms, and laboratories are located where our program participants and non-traditional students are. UConn Extension works in the municipalities of Connecticut, with after school programs, on the trails, in community organizations, and on the farm. We also recognize that a lot of learning happens on your own time, and at your own pace. We have recorded webinars and video lessons available on-demand.
Online Courses and Programs
We offer online courses and certificates in many program areas. Courses include: Vegetable Production, Ornamental and Turf Short Course, CLIR Lifelong Learning, and the Pesticide Applicator Core Manual.
Two of our courses are offered through UConn's online learning program:
- Let's Talk GMOs: Creating Consistent Communication Messages
- DEEP Aquifer Protection Area Program Technical Training
Ask UConn Extension
How do I eat healthy on a budget?
Is your tap water safe to drink?
Ask UConn Extension Playlist
Best practices for cooking and storing meat
Other Video Series
Webinar Recordings on YouTube
The UConn Center for Land Use Education and Research webinars can be viewed anytime.
UConn Equine Extension Program
The UConn Equine Extension Program provides outreach to people interested in horses. View all available videos and webinars.
- Trail Etiquette for Everyone
- Horse Books for Youth to Enjoy Part 1
- Fun Horse Books for Adults to Read Part 1
- Horse Movies For You to Enjoy Part 1
Fun activities for children
- Garden Master Classes via webinar – view the entire course catalog for dates and times
- UMASS Webinar Series on Grazing and Forage Season Extension. Connect at Grazing and Forage Season Extension Webinar Series MASS.pdf
- NOFAMass is offering several online programs with information related to our learning experiences.